Join Us for a Social Security Workshop
EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOP – October 14th or 15th
Savvy Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income
These questions will be asked by thousands of baby boomers every day for years to come…
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- What if I divorce or marry?
- How much more will I collect if I wait?
Join us for an informative workshop where you’ll learn not only the rules of Social Security but how to use them to maximize your benefits.
Date: October 14th or October 15th
Time: 3 Event Locations to Choose From
- Tuscany at Freedom Village: October 14th, 2014 – 12:00pm (Lunch included) – 6410 21st Avenue West
- Renaissance on 9th: October 14, 2014 – 6:00pm (Dinner included) – 1816 9th Street West
- EnRich – a cafe: October 15, 2014 – 6:00pm (Dinner included) – 5629 Manatee Ave. West
RSVP: Please call Stephanie at 941-746-3216 by October 10th
or email Stephanie@mottassociates.com
Please CLICK HERE to download a PDF with more information.